Are you moving? Are you moving enough? Are you up of a challenge to move more?
How about a 30 day Walking Challenge to get to 10,000 steps a day?
I workout almost everyday but I still don’t always get enough steps in my day. So I am excited to up my movement this month!! Who’s with me?
Walking is a great way to get moving and everyone can do it whether you are in great shape or just getting started. I love that you don’t need any equipment, you don’t even need sneakers though I personally think that’s best. You can go at it alone or grab a friend(s), spouse or kid. You can walk anywhere, anytime in any weather. You can walk with music, listen to an audio book, podcast or in silence taking in the world around you. And the best part is we all have years of experience walking!
Walking will improve your mood, increase your energy and fitness, and will help you lose or maintain your weight. 10,000 steps is our goal by the end of 30 days!
Here’s how it will work:
• Start date is Sept 1 OR you can start any day but commit to 30 days.
• Use a fitbit, apple watch or a FREE app on your phone to track your steps (iPhone has the heath app)
• Check in on my Facebook page daily for motivation, tips and support.
• Grap a friend or two to join you!
• Chose your fitness level: beginner, intermediate or advanced (you are already walking 10,000)
• Comment in the comment section below that you are IN.
• Have fun.