Sale alert! I don’t usually post about sales but I noticed yesterday that some of my favorite go-to stores were having some big sales so I feel like it’s my public service announcement to you for the week.
Sometimes I take a sale as a sign it’s okay to buy. Maybe that’s just me justifying my purchases but don’t we all justify our buying some of the time? Haven’t we all at one time or another answered are husband’s question of “is that new?” with “this old thing! I’ve had this for a while now” when we just cut off the tags hours earlier?
Here’s the thing if you have been eyeing something for a while but holding off and then it goes on sale, well as long as it’s not breaking your bank, I say permission to buy.
Old Navy is up to 50% off!
Nordstrom is up to 40% off!
And lots of my favorites are on sale!
1. Old Navy has GREAT workout pants at great prices. I love the lattice cut out capris and they are on sale for $11.50!! I’ve been wearing them on the mornings I run and they have been perfect. Plus they look super cute with a t-shirt and sweat for those activewear errand days!
Lattice Yoga Capris – – -> http://shopstyle.it/l/jyIP
3. I have this utility jacket in olive green and I love it! It’s great when you need a light jacket and I like that it covers the booty . . . bonus!
Hooded Twill Utility Field Jacket for Women – – -> http://shopstyle.it/l/jy06
4. Without a doubt, Nike Free Runs are my FAVORITE sneakers not just for working but I love them with leggings and jeans as well. If you don’t have a pair, now is the time to buy. I love them in black but there are lots of color options. They run true to size so you can be safe buying online.
Nike Free RN – – – > http://shopstyle.it/l/jy1r
5. Adidas Gazelle . . . I have been coveting these for a long time. This is my sign to buy! Make sure to size down an entire size! I am typically a size 9 but wear size 8 in these.
Women’s Adidas Gazelle Sneaker – – – > http://shopstyle.it/l/jy1P
6.Throwing on a comfy sweater on those cool-weather days is the best! This is a great layering option and is on sale for $40.00. The length is perfect for wearing with leggings or skinny jeans and I love the V-neckline,
Women’s Back V-Neck Sweater – – -> http://shopstyle.it/l/jy2r
7. Old style sweatpants are back! I bought these sweats last year from Gap and I wear them all the time around the house. I also found they were great for traveling or sitting at a soccer game with a tee shirt, chunky cardigan and sneakers.
Softspun knit joggers – – -> http://shopstyle.it/l/jy2h
8. I know we are moving out of short season but these were one of my best purchases this past summer! Levi 501 jean shorts are the perfect shorts and at $45.00 the best price! I wanted jean cut-offs this summer but I’m too old for the shorty short ones that are everywhere and didn’t want that long bermuda style. These ones are the perfect length, super comfy, look adorable with everything and they are higher waist so no muffin top. They reminded me of what I wore in the 90’s.
So yes, we may not be wearing shorts right now but you want to have these in your closet for when you need them!
Women’s Levi’s 501 Long Denim Shorts – – – > http://shopstyle.it/l/jyVX
Mariner-Stripe Tee for Women – – -> http://shopstyle.it/l/jy4E
Let me know if you find anything! There is nothing better than finding a deal on something you love!