Fall weather puts us in sweaters, puffy vests, boots, and scarfs unless you are experiencing unseasonably hot weather where you are still wearing shorts and summer dresses out of necessity. Yes, that would be me.
The cooler weather will eventually reach us and when it does my fall clothes will be ready to get into the clothing rotation!
In the meantime, there are some great sales this week I want to share with you and highlight some of my favorites.
Madewell: Take an additional 30% off all sale items. Just use the code GOODLOOKS
Macy’s: One Day Sale starting10/20-21, take an additional 25% off clearance
Old Navy: Up to 50% off all Fall merchandise
My favorite sale finds:
1. I love this striped button-down shirt from Madewell! It’s easy and oversized and has a definite stolen-from-him vibe. The extra-long shirt cuffs can be folded up for a polished look or left down for an effortless feel. This looks great with leggings or jeans and it runs big so you could size down. And with the additional 30% off it’s under $40.00! Just remember to use code GOODLOOKS for the extra 30%.
2. I can’t get enough of stripes and this shirt with the tie on the side gives it some unique character! It comes in a brown as well as black stripe and I recommend sizing up with this shirt. This will look great with jeans and at $20.00 with the additional % off, it’s a steal!!
3. Puffy vests are the perfect transition for fall and spring. It’s not quite cool enough for a jacket but you need a little something extra. I love these vests from Old Navy! I have a navy and black and I am eying the grayish white one. I get so much use out of them and they are on sale for $25.00! There are so many color options – black, light pink, camo, bright pink, and grayish white and take note the fit is very true to size!
4. And as the weather gets colder we will all need a good puffer jacket. I love the color choices available – gold, navy, white, pink and black and it’s on sale for $38.00 so you could go with a couple of colors for that price! I have the black and pink. I wear the black the most often but I love the option of changing it up and adding some color into the mix with the pink.
5. I have a daughter who loves high rise jeans. I am not quite ready to move completely back to the high rise look – it brings back to many high school memories but I know it’s popular and it sure does do away with the muffin top. Mid-rise is my favorite but these high rise slim boyfriend jeans were too cute not to include in this week’s sales. Plus they are a great deal with the 30% off code, GOODLOOKS!!!
6. A 1/4 zip pullover is perfect for the gym, a run or a walk outside. Sure you could buy a similar pullover at Lululemon but at triple the price! I have this in white and it’s awesome and true to size.
7. I bought these black suede ankle boots last year and love them. They are fashionable, cute, functional, comfortable and they go with everything. I was looking for a low yet fashionable boot.
8. I love long cardigans, they feel so elegant. This ribbed duster cardigan is on sale at Macy’s for $47.99 in a whole bunch of different colors! I love the black and think it’s one of those must items to have in your closet.
Don’t forget to use the code GOODLOOKS at Madewell for 30% off their sale items . . . they have some great stuff on sale! Let me know in in the comments section if you like these sale updates and I will continue doing them. And let me know if there is something specific you are looking for or if you have any questions. Happy Shopping! 🙂