Joggers || Mavi Slim Straight Jean || Yeti Tumbler || Warby Parker Sunglasses || Lucky Brand Hodge Boot || Steve Madden Sneakers || Lucky Brand Graphic Tees || Squatty Potty || Portable Charcoal Electric BBQ || Jack Black Turbo Wash || Kiehl Facial Cream || Stance Underwear || Stance Socks
Men, they are not the easiest to buy for but here are a few ideas that might even surprise them! 🙂
1.Old school sweat style joggers have been back for the last year! If the men in your life don’t have a pair or two then do them a favor and gift them a pair. So comfy! My two favorites are from Gap and Southpole which you can find on Amazon – – – > http://amzn.to/2kyMo2M
3. A Yeti tumbler will keep coffee warm all day or the cold drinks cold for hours!! A great stocking stuffer.
4. Warby Parker has stylist sunglasses all for $99.00. I love them! Click here to check out all their sunglasses. 🙂
5. Lucky Hodge Boot, a classic boot that will last for years and looks great on!
6. The Steve Madden Mancer Sneaker – styling, lightweight and laceless. The best!
7. Lucky Graphic t-shirts are fun gifts for the man that has everything and right now buy 1 get the second one for 70% off!
8. No words but it will make you laugh and he will love it . . . the Squatty Potty!
9. A portable electric and charcoal grill for the guy that likes tailgating and grilling.
10. My boys and my husband love Jack Black Turbo Wash, it’s for hair and body. And he might love the Down Dry Friction-Free Powder.
Check out all the Jack Black products – – -> http://shopstyle.it/l/qg3j
12 & 13. Stance makes the best underwear and socks! Yes, they aren’t cheap but they are such a treat and that’s why they make a fun gift! There are fun patterns and colors that let you chose ones that fit the personality of the guy you are buying for.
Share any great finds or ideas in the comment section – we could all use more ideas. All the products mentioned are listed in the product details as well as a few extras. 🙂
Happy shopping and feel free to ask me anything on any of these or anything else. 😉