May 13 is Mother’s Day – mark your calendar! 🙂 My son asked me why was I doing a Mother’s Day gift guide when I am a mother so aren’t I the one receiving the gifts? I explained we all have mothers so even moms are buying gifts for their mom or maybe this might give you ideas you may to hint to your loved ones or it’s perfectly acceptable to treat yourself to a little self-love and gift yourself on Mother’s Day. 🙂
Here are some of my favorite gift ideas for any mom. I tried to include things that we moms may not typically treat ourselves to and there is a wide range of gift ideas and price points.
- Tory Burch Flip Flops – these aren’t your everyday flip-flop! Thee are one of the most popular sandals and a classic. Fits true to size and other colors are available. It’s a splurge she will wear all the time!
- Fit Bit SmartWatch is a great gift for the fitness loving mom. It’s a great way to track steps, heart rate, and calories burned plus it allows you to store up to 300 songs and integrates with your phone
- Personalized Stackable Rings – a perfect gift for any mom or grandma with her grandkids names. I adore these!
- Madewell Medium Transport Tote is one of my all-time favorite purses and now it’s available in some perfect spring/summertime colors. I call this the perfect bag – it’s the perfect size to fit all the basic mom things, makeup and even fits laptop or iPad.
- Monogram Mug is a fun gift for mom to enjoy her cup of happiness, aka coffee in the morning.
- Kate Spade Initial necklace is a classic everyday necklace. I don’t wear a lot of jewelry but I wear this necklace every day and love how simple yet classic it is.
- Waffle- Knit robe just like you find in fancy hotel or spa. Any mom would love laying around in this robe!
- Hand Stamped spoon – there are many different messages that can be stamped on these spoons so you can choose one specific to the mother in your life. These are just such cute gifts and would pair nicely with the initial mug.
- Pure Slip Silk Pillowcase is my FAVORITE gift on this list!! This anti-aging, anti-sleep crease, anti-bed head pillowcase is like an eight-hour beauty treatment every night. It’s liking going to the spa every night! This is the BEST! 🙂
- And gift certificates to her favorite spa, nail place, the Dry Bar are always welcome and perfect gifts! 🙂
Some of my other favorites:
A gift to your mom doesn’t have to cost a lot or be a big fancy thing – it really is the thought that counts and as a mom, I know that my favorite gift is just spending time with my family. And yes I know it sounds a bit hokey but as my kids are getting older and off to college I know how fast time goes and the greatest gift is being together in harmony and peace. 🙂