It’s here . . . the Nordstrom Anniversary sale!
Okay, so there are sales and then there are SALES . . . you know the ones you might just “have” to buy because it’s just too good! The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is that one you don’t really want to miss. I used to shy away from this sale because I found it overwhelming and then I learned how to navigate it and get the most out of it. It’s a great sale and one you really want to check out.
Why? Because it’s not just current merchandise marked down its new stuff and a lot of fall and winter merchandise but also some warm weather finds. This is a great time to pick up some items at great prices for the fall season because once August 5th comes the markdowns are over.
When? Early Access starts today, July 12 – 19th. And Early Access is open to all Nordstrom card holders! There are lots of perks throughout the year to being a Nordie card holder. and you can easily apply here and have access to online shopping today! 🙂 Plus you will get a $40 credit for use on your “day one” shopping. 🙂
The sale is open to everyone July 20th – August 5th and no worries because they restock throughout the sale!
What to buy? I love the deals on denim and this sale has the designer jeans at amazing prices!! I will post a separate blog post on my favorite denim pieces on sale from AG, Paige, Frame, Rag & Bone and more. Last year, I bought the cutest pair of AG boyfriend jeans for 50% off that quickly became and still are one of my favorite worn jeans.
There are also great deals on sweaters which I know with temperatures in the 90’s it’s hard to even go there but when there is an amazing deal on sweaters from something like Barefoot Dreams – the coziest sweaters ever – you may not be able to pass up.
And of course, we all love Nordstrom’s shoe department is what made them famous. I will share my top shoe picks in the next day or two and you know there will be some great ones.
How? This is a BIG sale and you might easily get overwhelmed with all the great deals. So here are some tips to help you get the most out of this sale:
1. Remember this sale goes on until August 5th . . . it’s a long sale. And yes, things can go quickly but Nordstrom does restock throughout the sale and they replenish on July 20th when it opens to the public.:) My advice is to check regularly if something you want is out of stock.
2. Check your closet and make a list of what you need. This is a great sale to get deals on those basic pieces so see what might need replacing/refreshing. And this is also to maybe find a deal on those couple of things you have had your eye on. But just remember you might find a great deal on a say a super cute black cardigan but if you already have one in your closet it’s probably not the deal for you. Shop wisely. 🙂
3. Take note of particular designers you like and you can search that way online. l always check out some of my favorites first – AG jeans, Sam Edelman shoes and Caslon, BP and Leith brands
4. And don’t forget to check out the men’s, kids & home sales.
5. Just remember everything is easily and fully returnable and FREE shipping so don’t stress out.
Sale shopping should be enjoyable because getting a great deal shouldn’t be a fight. 🙂
Stay tuned over the next week for upcoming Nordstrom sale info on the blog:
The best jeans on sale
• My favorite under $100 picks of the sale
• My favorite sweaters and tops
• Shoes, Shoes, and Shoes
• The best accessories of the sale
• My beauty picks