I don’t typically decorate for the holidays until after Thanksgiving but I did just read in Business Insider that people that put up their decorations earlier are happier. Maybe it’s time to rethink when we decorate.:)
So it may feel a little too early to decorate but it’s not too early to buy those cute holiday decorating items. I love to add at least one new holiday decoration each year and I have found that waiting until even Thanksgiving can be too late.
Here are just a few that I think are super cute to add to your collection this holiday season.
1. Ornament decals – these are so cute!! They come in a set of 12 and you can choose so many different holiday words!!
2. Wooden Stocking Name Tags, these are perfect for stockings!
3. Holiday Throw Pillow Covers, give your existing pillows a new look this holiday season!
4. Garland Photo Clip, a great way to show off all those holiday cards you get!!
5. Farmhouse Ornaments, I just adore these and they will look great on your tree but also in a large glass vase on your table!!
6. Holiday Wine Labels, these will take your holiday party decorations up a notch! These are also super fun to add to any wine bottle you are taking as a hostess gift this season as well.
Just checking out holiday decorations online makes me happier. 🙂