I am a mom to 3 teenagers, 2 fur babies and a husband of 20 years who makes me laugh everyday and I strive for balance, organization and a happy home!
For the last 5 years I have been working on my fitness and overall health while supporting and inspiring women to be the best version of themselves through exercise and healthy nutrition. I learned that taking that bit of time to work on me each day ultimately made me a better wife and mom!
I love fitness, styling comfy clothes, healthy food, mom hacks, family, travel, good coffee and wine, great deals, laughter, my husband, my kids, my dogs, soccer, football and LIFE!
As busy moms when we feel good about ourselves, we are more confident, happier and empowered! It’s not just feeling good on the outside, it’s about the inside as well . . . it’s the entire being!
I don’t have all the answers but I know it’s the little things in life that make the biggest impact . . simple healthy recipes, the perfect t-shirt & pair of jeans, a stress free family vacation, the perfect hairbrush, the best workout capris or a 30 minute workout you can do anywhere!
I am excited to share cute outfits, healthy recipes, and a whole bunch of tips and finds to make life more enjoyable and easier.
Through this blog and over on Facebook my hope is I can inspire and empower you to take advantage of all that is around you and be the hippest version of YOU!
Some things about ME:
• I love Nike running shoes
• I exercise everyday . . . I really like it . . . it makes me feel energized and happy
• My favorite time is the early morning before anyone is up in the house
• I love traveling with my family and husband
• I don’t like wearing heels because at 5’6″ I don’t want to be any taller
• My husband has a great eye for design and home decorating. Me, not so much.
• Some of my favorite moments are when my 3 kids are hanging out together
• I would have loved to have had 4 kids but I am thrilled with my 3!
• If we stay out past 10 pm it’s a big night out!
• I think laughter is a great unifying force.