“First I drink coffee. Then I do things”
It’s no secret I love coffee! I don’t drink it all day – I am actually a 2 cup a day gal whose favorite way to start the day is with a warm cup of coffee. My second cup is later on in the morning, post workout and shower as I sit down to start my workday. I’m not a coffee snob but I do appreciate and enjoy a good cup of coffee and for the most part, I enjoy making my coffee at home. I love starting my day with a cup from our Nespresso machine – the coffee is rich and foamy and it’s a smaller cup which means it’s perfect post run/workout. I nicknamed it “fancy coffee”. But I also love a simple cup of Starbucks using the Keurig machine with a little milk and stevia. That’s my larger cup of the day and often my reward post workout!
Coffee has many health benefits but to me it’s the ritual of drinking coffee I love – holding the warm mug in my hands, slowly waking up with the coffee aroma, sipping that first cup as the rest of the house sleeps.
As we are in the holiday shopping frenzy I thought I would share some gift ideas for the coffee lover. I love the fun inspirational mug or a few blends of different coffees but here are some unique ideas that might inspire you as you shop. 🙂
Starbuck’s t-shirt || But First Coffee Travel Mug || Customized Coffee Spoon || Cold Brew Maker || Coffee Body Scrub || Cold to Hot Coffee Mug || Brew Coffee Book || Nespresso Machine
1.If you know a Starbucks lover these Starbucks Tees are perfect. They look great with jeans, leggings or even pj’s and will be a conversation starter! 🙂 With unisex sizing, these also make the perfect gift!
2. Most of us need coffee before any real conversation or work gets accomplished and often that first cup is on the road. I love this travel cup plus there are other sayings you could get as well.
3. Now your coffee loving friend can stir their coffee with a unique customized spoon . . . you could personalize it how you want or choose from different sayings. This makes such a unique and cool gift.
4. Brew your own cold brew . . . it’s perfect! This model was voted Best Cold Brew Maker!
5. This may be the best scrub ever – Frank Body!! A natural blend of coffee, oils, and vitamins gives the best exfoliation of your life & banishes dry skin all with that wonderful coffee smell.
6. This mug is the coolest . . . it’s heat sensitive and changes color when hot coffee/liquid gets poured into it! How cute!!!
7. Brew is a guidebook on making the best coffee at home!
8. Do you have a Nespresso machine? Have you been thinking about it? Are you curious? A good friend gave one to my husband (so to us) for his birthday and I think I was more excited about it than him. We actually love it. We order all our pods online. We mostly use it for the coffee but have on occasion done the espresso as well. Like I mentioned earlier I nicknamed it fancy coffee and it really is like drinking a fancy coffee in the comfort of your own home! I am so happy we have it and I think it is a wonderful gift for you or a very good friend. 🙂